Thank you for your interest in employment with Huntingdon Valley Country Club. Huntingdon Valley Country Club is a golf, racquets, shooting and swim club located outside of Philadelphia.
SERVERS / RUNNERS / BUSSERS
Huntingdon Valley Country Club is looking for energetic and dedicated Servers/Runners/Bussers to join our growing staff. In these roles you will work alongside our current team members. Candidates should possess an efficient work ethic with a friendly professional demeanor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive well groomed, on time and dressed in the appropriate uniform.
- Uphold the highest level of service for our Members and their guests.
- Participates in pre-shift meetings.
- Detailing the restaurant and service areas to perfect order for member arrival.
- Work as a “Team” to anticipate and go above and beyond for our Members & their guests.
- Adhere to quality, consistency and efficiency expectations and standards.
- Servers must possess complete knowledge of menu and be able to answer any menu questions from members/guests graciously and with respect.
- Servers take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Follows-up with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- Communicate any issues with food service or dining issues with Manager in a timely manner.
- Runners deliver food orders from the kitchen rapidly and accurately.
- Bussers maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; being alert to spills or other special needs.
- Assist in opening and closing duties for each shift.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language in order to communicate with guests.
- Able to meet the physical demands and responsibilities of the position. The ability to walk, reach, stoop, kneel, bend, climb stairs and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Flexible schedule, able to work days and/or nights & weekends.
- Previous experience working in hospitality / customer service required.
- Reliable transportation required (public transportation nearby)
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in fine dining or Private Clubs.