Huntingdon Valley Country Club is looking for energetic and dedicated Banquet Servers & Bartenders to join our growing staff. In this role you will work alongside our current team members. Candidates should possess an efficient work ethic with a friendly professional demeanor.
Server Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet.
- Tray service requirements; carrying food from kitchen to guests.
- Serve food and beverages in the appropriate order in tune with the expectation of the supervisor so as to ensure consistency throughout the banquet.
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils.
- Assist with post-event clean up, inventory, food storage and tear down.
Bartender Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guests with a quality banquet experience
- Deliver exceptional customer service while presenting a professional and positive image of the organization
- Organized, responsible and maintain attention to details
- Anticipate and deliver on guest needs
- Keep bar stocked and clean throughout the event
- Help with setup & breakdown of event
- Support safe work habits and a safe working environment at all times
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language in order to communicate with guests.
- Able to meet the physical demands and responsibilities of the position. The ability to walk, reach, stoop, kneel, bend, climb stairs and stand for long periods of time.
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Flexible schedule, able to work days and/or nights & weekends.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and one year fast paced banquet service experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation required (public transportation nearby)
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $18.00 per hour
Click here to fill out the employment form