Pool Campus Director
Your Invited! Huntingdon Valley Country Club, ranked 7th in Pennsylvania and recognized as a Platinum Club of America, is seeking outgoing personality to lead the day-to-day operations at the club’s amazing aquatics campus.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, current in their Life Guard Certification, enjoy working with families & children, forward-thinking, and a creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
A great Summer Position for a current or retired Teacher/Competitive Swimmer looking for a long-term opportunity to lead an amazing swim community.
- Employment Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule & Excellent Starting Wage
- Top Tier Team Culture and Family Centric Community (Fun!)
- Progressive Career Development & Education Support
- Summer Bonus up to 10% of Salary
- Position Begins May 26 (Weekends) then Full Time June 13, and concludes September 5.
- Club Fringe Benefits & Meals
Key Areas of Focus:
- Lead and develop a summer aquatics destination for the families of the club to enjoy a “resort inspired” pool experience.
- Lead and develop a growing and thriving swim club, driven by social skill & character development, swim skills and fun!
- Ensure the safety of members and guests, and oversee the care and upkeep of the pool to PA State Department of Health Code.
- Develop and execute a creative and fun social schedule for all club members.
- Work with club leadership to recruit, train, retain and motivate a first-class Full Time and Part-Time team, including life guards and coaches.
- Develop weekly staff plans for Life Guards & Snack Bar Staff.
Core competencies include:
- Strong organizational and management skills including planning, setting priorities, decision making, facilitating, and brings energy to the team each day.
- Knowledge of technical and training aspects of competitive swimming.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience of pool operations.
- Provides exceptional member service and uses prompt and responsive follow-through. Asks questions to identify member needs and/or expectations.
- Hospitality background a plus!
Fulltime & Seasonal Service Staff, Full Time Bartender
You’re invited! Huntingdon Valley CC, a Platinum Club ranked 7th in Pennsylvania, is seeking enthusiastic candidates to join our team. Full and Part time Servers and Bartenders positions are available, and earn a base wage up to $ 20 per hour, plus gratuity.
Successful candidates will enjoy a fun family centric work environment, where our focus is geared to creating a lifetime of memories for our members every day. Our leadership is committed to a balanced work/life schedule and welcomes “Hospitality Focused” applicants to apply of all experience levels. Year-around employment and Full-Time benefits available for successful applicants who can work a 30 hour average workweek.
- Top tier team culture and family friendly community
- Excellent training and professional development program for enthusiastic candidates
- Earn full time benefits with a 30-hour work week, flexible schedule
- Full time benefits packages includes medical, dental & life insurance; vacation and 401k Plan
It’s a great time to join our Team!