Position: Dining Room Floor Manager
Your Invited! Huntingdon Valley Country Club, a Platinum Top-Tier private Country Club in Philadelphia, is seeking an experienced restaurant professional to lead the day-to-day service team and development of our up-scale dining operation.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of the culinary arts, and enjoy the art of serving food and beverage at an upscale private club. Wine knowledge is a must, and current certification as a sommelier preferred. Proven managerial experience in upscale dining.
You will enjoy leading a great place to work and visit!
What you will be doing-
- Lead and develop our core 5-star service staff to deliver a top-tier dining experience in our upscale dining room
- Provide positive coverage and direct support to the team during dining hours
- Be a visionary and enjoy working with a team of culinary professionals to continuously refine the club’s culinary program and weekly menu development
- Serve as the face of the Club’s upscale dining room and interact with the club membership
- Oversee the club’s wine inventory and growing focus on wine education
- Cultivate a great working environment.
- Optional 4-day work week available
- Sign-on Bonus and Annual Performance Bonus
- Medical Benefits after 60 days
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401K with company contribution
- Professional Development Program
Click here to fill out the employment form
Caddie inquiries, please reach out to Adam Novack, Caddie Master via email – [email protected]