Thank you for your interest in employment with Huntingdon Valley Country Club. Huntingdon Valley Country Club is a golf, racquets, shooting and swim club located outside of Philadelphia.
Huntingdon Valley Country Club is looking for energetic and dedicated Front of House Staff to join us for an exciting summer season in our Dining Room & Pool Pavilion. In these roles you will work alongside our current team members. Candidates should possess an efficient work ethic with a friendly professional demeanor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive well groomed, on time and dressed in the appropriate uniform.
- Uphold the highest level of service for our Members and their guests.
- Participates in pre-shift meetings.
- Detailing the restaurant and service areas to perfect order for member arrival.
- Work as a “Team” to anticipate and go above and beyond for our Members & their guests.
- Adhere to quality, consistency and efficiency expectations and standards.
- Servers must possess complete knowledge of menu and be able to answer any menu questions from members/guests graciously and with respect.
- Servers take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Follows-up with guests to ensure satisfaction.
- Communicate any issues with food service or dining issues with Manager in a timely manner.
- Runners deliver food orders from the kitchen rapidly and accurately.
- Bussers maintain table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; being alert to spills or other special needs.
- Assist in opening and closing duties for each shift.
- Bartenders must possess knowledge of full bar service.
- Confident knowledge of classic cocktails, wines and spirits.
- Brings a true desire to create memorable experiences.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language in order to communicate with guests.
- Able to meet the physical demands and responsibilities of the position. The ability to walk, reach, stoop, kneel, bend, climb stairs and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Flexible schedule, able to work days and/or nights & weekends.
- Previous experience working in hospitality / customer service required.
- Reliable transportation required (public transportation nearby)
- Must have 1+ years’ experience in fine dining or Private Clubs.