Thank you for your interest in employment with Huntingdon Valley Country Club. Huntingdon Valley Country Club is a golf, racquets, shooting and swim club located outside of Philadelphia.
Huntingdon Valley Country Club is looking for an energetic, dedicated and experienced Full-Time A La Carte Server to join our growing staff. In this role you will work alongside our current team members. Candidate should possess an efficient work ethic with a friendly professional demeanor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive well groomed, on time and dressed in the appropriate uniform.
- Uphold the highest level of service for our Members and their guests.
- Participates in pre-shift meetings.
- Detailing the restaurant and service areas to perfect order for member arrival.
- Work as a “Team” in A La Carte Staff, to anticipate and go above and beyond for our Members & their guests.
- Adhere to quality, consistency and efficiency expectations and standards.
- Possess complete knowledge of menu and be able to answer any menu questions from members/guests graciously and with respect.
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food promptly after preparation.
- Follows-up with guests to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
- Communicate any issues with food service or dining issues with Manager in a timely manner.
- Assist in opening and closing duties for each shift.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparations, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language in order to communicate with guests.
- Able to meet the physical demands and responsibilities of the position. The ability to walk, reach, stoop, kneel, bend, climb stairs and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in hospitality / customer service required.
- Reliable transportation required (public transportation nearby)
- Hours: Thursday thru Sunday; days and/or nights & holidays.
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Benefit package includes vacation pay, health insurance, life, short and long term disability, 401k & employee meals.