Huntingdon Valley Country Club was organized in June of 1897, and incorporated October 20, 1889. It was originally a nine hole course built around the intersection of Susquehanna and Valley Roads. It was soon expanded to 18 holes by acquiring land toward York Road. Plans were put into effect to move to our present site in the mid 1920's. Play started on the 27 hole layout on April 14, 1928. The Centennial Nine was reopened June 20, 1989. The course was designed by William S. Flynn of the firm Toomey and Flynn; located in Ardmore, PA.
Huntingdon Valley Country Club is home to 27 holes of championship golf designed by famous golf course architect William Flynn. Play began in April of 1928. The club has a storied history of great Suburban League golf teams and a list of accomplished golfers none more prominent than the late Bill Hyndman III. The golf operation has all of the amenities of a high end country club including: a fully stocked golf shop, practice range and short game facility, bag storage, locker room, and more. The professional staff is happy to help you with individual and group instruction and the tournament program offers full schedules for men, women, and juniors. The course is also a frequent host to local, regional, and national events such as the Philadelphia Open and Amateur, and the AJGA’s Philadelphia Open.